• Soho 13 is a unique collection of luxuriously appointed and beautifully designed 2 & 3 bedroom penthouse apartments
• Centrally located in London:
• 10 mins. walk from Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus & Leicester Square underground stations offering convenient accessibility to wider London and beyond.
• Barely 600 yards from Charing Cross
• Each apartment benefits from spectacular private outdoor space
• Access from a private entrance lobby with concierge service
• Secure, underground parking
A spectacular collection of luxurious and limited edition apartments, each one unique and each embracing an authenticity like no other.
Arranged over the 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th floors of this magnificent residential development, Soho 13 is within the heart of one of London’s most popular and historically cultural neighbourhoods. An eclectic mix of new and old, risque and bohemian, culture and craft; Soho is the true creative heart of London – occupying a special place in the hearts and minds of Londoners and London itself.
Five tube lines serve four underground stations at Soho’s four corners, bordered by Oxford Street to the north, Regent Street to the west, Charing Cross Road to the east and Leicester Square to the south, it’s as central as you can get in London.
London is one of the greenest cities in the world, and even amongst the bustling streets of Soho, you can find green open spaces. Arguably the most popular is Soho Square in the north east corner. However, all four of the capital’s Royal Parks, Green Park, Hyde Park, Regent’s Park and St. James’s Park are under a mile from the centre of Soho, offering a sense of peace, calm and tranquillity that feels a million miles from the clamour of central London.
Influenced by the creativity and diversity, the history and the magic that resonate through the neighbouring streets, Soho 13 is an ode to this cherished heart of London that continues to stimulate and surprise. The only common ground these extraordinary residences truly share is the legendary ground on which they stand and by which they are inspired: Soho.
These particulars were prepared July 14, 2016.
As Qatar's oldest established global real estate advisor, our team can help you to find the ideal office to rent in Doha's competitive property market. To stay up to date with the property market in Qatar, download our quarterly market reports by clicking the link at the top of the page.
Tel: +974 4483 7389
Mobile: +974 4483 7408